Sunday, March 4, 2012

Most and Least for the week

As I've begun this journey of tackling my debt and sharing my experiences I've begun to appreciate the value other bloggers can provide.  I have a few financial blogs I really enjoy reading.  One of these blogs is TeacHer Finance.  This blogger has posts where she talks about the "Most and Least" purchases of her week.  I thought this was a brilliant idea and would be very helpful in keeping up with my spending habits.  So I'm going to steal her idea!  Hopefully she won't mind!!

So here are my "Most and Least" for the week:

Most Expensive Purchase: The Ninja Kitchen System 1200.  This bad boy cost $159.99 plus tax.  But, I didn't actually spend the money.  We bought the system using some gift cards we have gotten for wedding gifts.  But, I still consider it a purchase!
Least Expensive Purchase:  A birthday card for my BFF.  This cost me $0.99 plus tax.

Most Exciting Purchase:  I'm going to have to go with the Ninja system again!  It's amazing what this thing can do!
Least Exciting Purchase:  Some card stock paper I needed for work.  This cost me $14.68 plus tax.

Most Fun Purchase:  The hubs and I LOVE game nights!  Our friend had one for her birthday, so we bought a game for $24.99 plus tax to bring to the party!
Least Fun Purchase:  I'm going to go with the card stock again.

Care to share your "Most and Least" for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment